Galway Hospice offers a wide range of nursing, medical and other support services to patients, their families and carers
Our dedicated team consists of full-time, part-time and locum employees, and is supported by more than 150 volunteers.
We offer a service that is truly remarkable and are looking for truly remarkable people to join our team and help maintain our high standards of care.
In addition to a compassionate and supportive work environment we currently offer the following benefits:
- Competitive salary and holiday allowance
- Contributory Pension
- Life Assurance Benefit
- Discounted Health Insurance Benefit
- Savings Facility
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- An individualised induction process
- Support for Further Education
- Free parking
- Subsidised canteen
- Working within a CHKS and ISO Accredited System
- As well as working with a dedicated and experienced team of professionals
Regardless of their role all our staff share a common goal: to make every moment matter for everyone who needs us. Don’t just settle for any job, apply to Galway Hospice for a rewarding and fulfilling career!