This will be a great night for all those who danced and romanced at Tir na nOg back in the 80’s and, with tickets only costing €10, this is not to be missed!
Music on the night will be provided by DJ Big Sam (Gerry Curley) and all proceeds from the night will be donated to Galway Hospice.
Tickets are available from the following locations:
- Raftery’s Bar and Lounge, Corofin
- Angler’s Rest Hotel, Headford
- Byrne’s Shop, Corrandulla
- Regan’s Lounge, Bar and Shop, Cloonboo
- Flynn’s Hardware, Lackagh
- Cafe Link, Sandy Road, Galway
- O’Donogue’s Bar and Shop, Abbeyknockmoy
- Fallon’s Bar, Turloughmore
- Forkham’s Shop, Monivea
- Con’s Shop, Caherlistrane
- ADC Office, Station Road, Athenry
So come along and take a walk down memory lane, while supporting a fantastic charity at the same time!