Following on from An Taoiseach’s announcement on March 27th, Galway Hospice has put in place the following visitor restrictions:
We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause.
- Please do not visit if you (A) have any symptoms of illness or (B) have visited any ‘high risk’ areas recently, or been in close contact with anyone who has
- Visiting is restricted to one nominated visitor per patient for 1 hour only between 2pm and 4pm daily
- Visitors must sign in and remain in the patient’s room
- Access to the remainder of the building is restricted to staff only
- Children will only be permitted to visit in exceptional circumstances, and only by prior appointment
- Any visitors must strictly adhere to hand hygiene guidance
If you have any queries or concerns, please call 091-770868
We thank you for your patience and understanding.