The Promoter is Galway Hospice Foundation, Dublin Road, Renmore, Galway, H91 R2T0 (CHY 8837) (the “Promoter”).
By entering this Raffle all entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any other conditions in the messaging or promotions of this Raffle (which may be amended at any time by Galway Hospice Foundation). Any entries not complying with these terms and conditions will not be valid. The terms and conditions herein are governed by Irish Law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
How to Enter:
- The raffle will run from 11am on Wednesday 18th January 2023 to 1pm on Sunday 29th January 2023 (Closing Date) inclusive.
- All competition entries must be received by the Promoter no later than 1pm on the Closing Date. Any tickets received after this date will be disqualified.
- To enter the raffle:
Purchase an online raffle ticket at the price of €5 per ticket or 3 for €10 from the Promoter.
- On purchase of an online ticket for the raffle draw, all purchasers of tickets are automatically entered.
- By entering the raffle, the entrant agrees to take part in any publicity relating to the raffle draw, if invited to participate by the Promoter.
- The draw is open to all persons aged 18 or over as at the date of the draw except direct employees and trustees of Galway Hospice.
- The promoter reserves the right to reject any entry (and award the prize to an alternative winner) if it has grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions, acted fraudulently or illegally, or on other reasonable grounds and shall have no liability to an entrant for any loss or damage arising from such rejection
- The Promoter respects, and is committed to protecting your privacy. The personal information you provide will remain private and will only be used for the purposes outlined here.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this raffle at any time with no liability to any entrant or any third party. If due to unavailability of a particular prize, beyond the promoter’s control, the promoter and sponsor reserves the right to substitute a particular prize for another prize of similar value.
- The winner will be drawn by an independent person on Sunday 29th January 2023 at the Billy Tierney Memorial Darts Competition in Kawas (Canavan’s) Tuam.
- The prize is non-transferable and only consists of what is listed above.
- The winner will be notified within 5 working days of the closing date either by email or telephone.
- In the event that we cannot contact the winner within 28 calendar days after the draw, another name will be drawn and a new prize-winner will be declared.
- By entering the draw, winners confirm their agreement to take part in any associated publicity.
- The promoter’s decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
Limitation of Liability:
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstance be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability (under contract, or otherwise under law) for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees.
- If for any reason any aspect of the Raffle Draw does not function correctly, whether by means of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the promoter that corrupts or affects the administration, integrity or fairness of the Raffle draw then the promoter may at its sole discretion cancel, modify or suspend the promotion and/or invalidate affected entries.